Designation – air sanitary control at industrial enterprises.
Mode of functioning — optical radiation absorption in air layer transilluminated by a beam.
Measurement operation diagram: analysis of air in a layer between optical unit and reflector.
Design is based on acoustooptic tunable filter (AOTF) having high optical throughput, resolution and response speed.
The object of control is air mass in natural conditions.
Gas analyzer providing the length of route under control up to 200m, allows to detect pollution agents concentration on the level of daily average maximum concentration limit. Besides, it could be used to detect air pollution level in the zone of highways. It is designed for use within the structure of ecological control mobile laboratories.
- Simultaneous measurement of many pollution agents
- Possibility to expand a list of substances under registration by software
- Full absence of mechanical elements demanding adjustment and servicing
- Optimized measurement speed mode
- Compactness of the system
|Substance||Detection threshold, mg/m3||Maximum concentration limit of industrial zone,mg/m3||Maximum concentration limit of residential zone, mg/m3|